Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Patience

Patience is a required virtue of being a
successful farmers' market manager. Let's
not go into the full details today, just
trust me. Bloggiing has been possible for
me since I possess qualities of patience.
My cottage has been in need of attention,
but I refuse to attend to another chore until
I have gotten this down pat ! You ask....
"where are the photographs ?" ....that's a
very good question...... Along with this new
new blog, I purchased a new lap-top computer,
a new camera and a new "supposed to do it all"
printer....."NOW CAN YOU SEE WHY PATIENCE
IS SO VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS BLOG ?"

Please be patient with me. Forward any kind
words of encouragement to help me along the way.
Spring is just around the corner, my market opens
again on April 4, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment